We provide comprehensive technical services for developing and implementing cost- and performance-effective clean manufacturing programs. We provide the creative aspects such as assessment, analysis, brainstorming and process (product) ideation, as well as the practical aspects such as design, reduction to practice, and testing new methods, processes and apparatuses. Our creativity, experience and capabilities are broad-based and provide numerous innovation opportunities.
Our technical experience and services include:
- CO2 Cleaning and Cooling Process Development and Validation
- Clean-Build Protocol Design and Implementation
- Automated Process Development
- Collaborative Robot Automated Cell Design and Fabrication
- 3D Design and Printing Services
- DIY Clean Solution Development
Clean Process Development Services
We offer rental equipment for on-site trial testing as well as laboratory testing, contract services, and cleaning process development services. We use best practices for optimum product and process design, development, and testing process. We utilize the latest engineering design software as well as advanced rapid manufacturing techniques such as 3D printing technology. We also provide PLC system, panel, and software design, as well as small form-factor collaborative robot automation and clean mini-environment integration.
We also provide a unique and collaborative do-it-yourself (DIY) service for developing your own precision cleaning, minimum quantity cooling-lubrication, and CO2-Air process fluids management systems.
- We ideate and design the clean manufacturing system, software, and accessories.
- You select or approve a preferred contract manufacturer or build-it-yourself.
- We work with your approved contract manufacturer to get the integrated system built, including delivery of our clean manufacturing products – CleanLogix PowerSno™ and PurCO2™ systems.
- We develop operations manual and training material content.
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
The purpose of surface cleaning is to remove deposits that might cause damage through abrasion, absorption of acidic gases, or serve as medium for mould growth.
Simple dry cleaning of surfaces using erasers and sponges requires contact with surface which might also cause alteration of surface properties (flattening, eraser residues). With respect to basic requirement to avoid material degradation an alternative non-contact method might be CO2 snow jet cleaning performed using a Precision Spray Cleaning Pen (SnoPen SP 2000, Cleanlogix).
Artificialy soiled samples of wood-based and cotton-based paper were cleaned by the CO2 snow jet with a carbon dioxide flow rate of 3.0 g/s and a nitrogen flow rate of 1.4 l/s and by the nitrogen jet at the same flow rate. Paralel samples were cleaned by traditional mechanical cleaning methods. The effect of treatment was evaluated by optical microscopy.
The results showed that the CO2 snow jet cleaning effectively removed particles in the lower layers of the paper surface, including interfiber spaces.
The CO2 snow jet cleaning compared with the mechanical dry cleaning showed similar effectiveness without any adverse effects on the paper surface. It was proved that the CO2 snow technique is a suitable method for cleaning common types of paper materials.
As a company that produces products of the highest quality, CICOIL chooses Clean Imagineering for the following reasons.
- Reliability: Clean Imagineering has proven itself by consistently delivering products of the highest quality;
- Flexibility: Clean Imagineering friendly staff is very willing to work with us to tailor their processes/procedures to meet our stringent requirements;
- Cost: Clean Imagineering is able to process larger batches than their competitor, therefore providing significant cost savings for CICOIL;
- Location: This not only saves time and money on shipping, but also allows CICOIL to support our local economy;
- Knowledge: When faced with a new and particularly hard to remove contaminant, we were able to draw upon Clean Imagineering's vast experience and knowledge to provide us with a solution.