Our Rent2Clean™ cleaning equipment rental program is a very smart way to develop proprietary cleaning processes in-house, satisfy short-term or small-batch parts cleaning needs, or to trial test advanced CO2 surface cleaning, atmospheric plasma treatment, and non-contact surface quality monitoring technology before buying.
- Investigate Advanced CO2 Composite Spray Cleaning and Atmospheric Plasma Treatment Processes
- Utilize Your Own Process Validation Metrology and Standard Test Methods
- Obtain Expert Technical Support and Consulting Services
- Obtain Discounts on Future Equipment Purchases
Available rental equipment:
- CO2 Composite Spray System
- Atmospheric Plasma Treatment System
- OSEE Surface Quality Monitor
WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
The purpose of surface cleaning is to remove deposits that might cause damage through abrasion, absorption of acidic gases, or serve as medium for mould growth.
Simple dry cleaning of surfaces using erasers and sponges requires contact with surface which might also cause alteration of surface properties (flattening, eraser residues). With respect to basic requirement to avoid material degradation an alternative non-contact method might be CO2 snow jet cleaning performed using a Precision Spray Cleaning Pen (SnoPen SP 2000, Cleanlogix).
Artificialy soiled samples of wood-based and cotton-based paper were cleaned by the CO2 snow jet with a carbon dioxide flow rate of 3.0 g/s and a nitrogen flow rate of 1.4 l/s and by the nitrogen jet at the same flow rate. Paralel samples were cleaned by traditional mechanical cleaning methods. The effect of treatment was evaluated by optical microscopy.
The results showed that the CO2 snow jet cleaning effectively removed particles in the lower layers of the paper surface, including interfiber spaces.
The CO2 snow jet cleaning compared with the mechanical dry cleaning showed similar effectiveness without any adverse effects on the paper surface. It was proved that the CO2 snow technique is a suitable method for cleaning common types of paper materials.
As a company that produces products of the highest quality, CICOIL chooses Clean Imagineering for the following reasons.
- Reliability: Clean Imagineering has proven itself by consistently delivering products of the highest quality;
- Flexibility: Clean Imagineering friendly staff is very willing to work with us to tailor their processes/procedures to meet our stringent requirements;
- Cost: Clean Imagineering is able to process larger batches than their competitor, therefore providing significant cost savings for CICOIL;
- Location: This not only saves time and money on shipping, but also allows CICOIL to support our local economy;
- Knowledge: When faced with a new and particularly hard to remove contaminant, we were able to draw upon Clean Imagineering's vast experience and knowledge to provide us with a solution.