Substrate: Antique Books
Contamination Challenge: Over time, environmental pollution and oxygen slowly degrade and contaminate surfaces of antique books with particles and residues. If not removed, these residues accelerate the destruction of the document.
Manual CO2 Composite Spray™ cleaning process and system.
- Non-contact CO2 composite spray cleaning
- Selective removal of surface contaminants
- Total control of cleaning spray energy – particle size and impact energy
- No damage to delicate surfaces
- Preservation of priceless historical documents