Smart manufacturing is a strategic asset for growth: increasing the flexibility of production, lowering the cost of products, reducing defect rates, and improving environmental sustainability. Smart manufacturing integrates all aspects of manufacturing – information, technology, and human creativity. Smart manufacturing improves worker safety and protects the environment by making both lean and green (aka “clean”) manufacturing possible, and helps keep manufacturers competitive in the global marketplace.
Our PowerSno™ precision cleaning platform is just one example of an innovative contribution to smart manufacturing. The PowerSno™ spray system utilizes recycled CO2 to clean or cool precision manufactured parts while LightSPEC™ CO2 spray quality monitoring technology with proprietary SprayLOGIX™ digital dashboard continuously monitors and reports the health of the entire cleaning system – from the CO2 supply tank to the production tool. Our proprietary SPEC™ sensor systems monitor the cleanliness of the liquid CO2 and clean dry air (CDA) process fluid supplies. This information is exchanged between factory workers and tools, and is available for network data collection and management programs.
We offer a range of smart manufacturing solutions for your factory, equipment, and processes:
- Clean Manufacturing Process Development
- Clean Mini-Environment Design and Fabrication
- Automation of Manufacturing Equipment and Processes
- SPEC™ Process Fluid Smart Sensor Packages – Spray Quality (Laser), Air Quality (PID), CO2 Quality (LIF), Color (Full Spectrum), Ozone Gas Monitor, O2 Gas Monitor, CO2 Gas Monitor, pH Sensor/Controller, ORP Sensor/Controller, Conductivity Sensor, and Value Extracts (LIF)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Motion Control for Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Identification systems (RFID)
- Improving Worker Safety
- Artificial Intelligence, Sensors, Alarms, Logging, Communications
- 3D Design and Printing